It’s a substance that’s plentiful, it can be purchased at your local grocery store or pretty much any store be it a convenience store or drugstore. It can be used for a multitude of things from healing cold sore’s to fighting cancer, from removing toe fungus to brilliantly whitening your teeth. What is it you ask? “Baking Soda!” Who knew huh?
“Baking Soda,” It’s the stuff that dreams are made of! The benefits of baking soda are so numerous that the list could stretch for miles. And to think this simple substance sits in the cabinets or refrigerators of houses all around the world. maybe it’s about time that everyone (including me) starts reaping the benefits by making baking soda a part of your daily routine?
Here are just a sampling of the benefits from baking soda;
- It’s a great treatment for a cold or the flu.
- Prevention from bladder infections and kidney stones
- Want to whiten up your teeth? Put some baking soda on your toothbrush and brush your teeth with it. Believe it or not, it’s actually the best way to whiten your teeth.
- If your like me and suffer from acid re-flux, heartburn etc . . . mix 1/2 tsp of baking soda with 2 tbs fresh lemon juice or organic apple cider vinegar. This will really fizzle so use a larger cup. When the fizzling stops, add 8oz of water. Make sure you drink it all at once to neutralize the pH imbalance, reduce acid re-flux and create an alkaline environment in your system.
- Do your muscles hurt after working out or performing a strenuous task? Just mix some baking soda with some water and drink that pain away.
- Some doctors have successfully treated their cancer patients with baking soda. http://drleonardcoldwell.com/2013/11/01/stage-4-cancer-gone-with-baking-soda-treatment/comment-page-1/
As I previously stated, the list of benefits from “baking soda” are numerous, but remember . . . “This does not take the place of professional medical advice and nothing can match the advice you receive from your doctor.” However, this does not mean you shouldn’t research the many other awesome uses for “baking soda.”
Peace, Light and Love to all! Namaste, jim